BNI Mission Statement
The mission of BNI is to help members increase their business through a structured, positive, and professional, word-of-mouth program that enables them to develop long-term, meaningful relationships with quality business professionals.
Givers Gain - By giving business to others, you will get business in return. This is predicated on the age-old idea of “what goes around comes around.” If I help you, you’ll help me, and we will both benefit as a result.
Networking requires commitment. The most successful chapters of BNI are comprised of participants who are sincerely committed to helping one another through networking. They are a team. As a participant in BNI, you are responsible for complying with the policies and guidelines of the organization.
What You Should Know
- Weekly meetings last for 90 minutes. Members need to arrive on time and stay for the entire meeting.
- Only one person from each professional specialty is accepted into a chapter of BNI.
- All participants must represent their primary occupation.
- Attendance is critical. If you cannot attend a meeting, you may send a substitute.
- Member participation is a key to the success of a group. Members can participate by bringing bona-fide referrals, meeting 1-to-1 with other members, inviting visitors to the chapter, and participating in continuing education.
There is an initial application fee, annual membership dues, and chapters may have a venue fee. Please see the chapter Secretary Treasurer for exact information. When you apply to participate in BNI, your application will be reviewed by the chapter's Membership Committee and you will be notified of the status within two weeks.
- Participation in up to 52 professional networking meetings per year and increased exposure to many other business professionals.
- Develop long lasting relationships that promote professional and personal growth that generate Qualified Referrals not Leads.
- Category Exclusive – BNI chapters only all one professional per business classification. No Competition within the chapter.
- Access to our exclusive programs and opportunities to sharpen your presentation and business skills.
- Advanced Education Series workshops
- Receive monthly newsletters with educational material on networking, public speaking and business.
- Participation in business tradeshows
- Access to BNI Connect Global website, connecting you to all BNI members worldwide.
- A Referral Relationship Marketing Business Coach. Regional Director and Consultants are available to assist in getting the best ROI for your membership.